Well, thank you so much to Cameron from Threads for the nomination towards the One Lovely Blog Award. It was a wonderful surprise and to be nominated is a lovely confirmation that the blog is being enjoyed! Do visit Cameron’s Threads blog for any style tips and inspirations! He has a great mix of high-street collections and celebrity faux pas, home luxuries and personal travels. Keep up the great work!
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Include seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award.
5. Display the award and follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
1. I love croissants.
2. I have nearly finished writing my first novel… How do you eat an Elephant? (shameless plug!).
3. My favourite car is the Nissan Figaro, it’s just SO PRETTY!
4. I have developed and obsession with skirts, especially pencil and midi.
5. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is my favourite musical (gotta love an all singing, all dancing lumberjack!).
6. Turtles are my favourite animals.
7. I cannot agree with men wearing flip flops… sorry!
Nominees in no order:
2. Fred Colton
4. OM HarsH ReaLiTy
5. SCATTERED IMPRESSIONS
7. The Journal
8. The Fickle Heartbeat
9. The Fashion Foot
10. The Book Shelf of Emily J.
11. Tiffany Imogen
12. Graham’s Crackers
14. Leanne Cole Photography
15. Chapter TK